9.14.2009

DAY 4

What a long day!! I have to wake up early (6am) to take my boyfriend to work which is a half an hour away...his car broke down last week and he hasn't had a chance to get it fixed yet:( too bad for me! Came home and took a little nap before classes, which I think only made me more tired!!! Math was my first class today, not too bad...I stayed awake! Then I had a four hour break until my next class, so I figured I would catch up on my reading assigments that are due tomorrow and just chill. It was extremely nice out, almost too warm but tolerable. Went to biology...yawn...and that's my major...in case I didn't mention it I want to be a high school science teacher! After class had to pick up the man, now I'm at home, waiting for dinner and so ready for bed:0...goodnight

umdstudent01

No comments:

Post a Comment