10.07.2009

This post is to inform of what changes I made to my articles assignment paper. The first thing that I did to make changes were to add the citations, or references from my research into my paper. I found appropriate sentences to add these citations to, information that I derived from my articles. No one had made any changes on the paper I had posted to my blog so noticing this, I myself edited it was well as having my boyfriend and friend edit it for me. I made the changes they suggested such as grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, as well as hard to read sentences or run on sentences that did not make sense. I also fixed the parts where my friends felt that I was being redundant. I also went over and tried to spruce up my vocabulary using more active words as opposed to "dead" words such as very,and so on. The only hard part about not having anyone from class edit this paper was that I know that my friends and myself even weren't as hard on my as I would have liked. I hope that next time around I can maybe be more prepared and have more people edit my paper so it can be as perfect as it possibly can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment